We celebrated Jack's birthday over a few days. First the night before at our house where he got his big gifts from us. The "Mud Warrior" is actually for 3-6 year-olds, but Travis insisted it was much better than the tiny 4-wheeler I had picked out. I only wish I had a picture of Travis using a hoe to push the pedal and make it go without having to bend over and break his back since Jack doesn't quite get that part just yet. Regardless, Jack loves the toy and will grow into it. For the time being, he enjoys just pushing it around the driveway, so I guess you could say for now it's just a really extravagant push toy! In addition, he got a turtle sandbox and his first true taste of sand, which will come in handy on our beach trip in July.
Jack's party was in Paris at the Effel Tower playground pavillion. He enjoyed his cake and enjoyed getting cleaned up even more!
No comments:
Post a Comment