Friday, June 20, 2008

Nashville

There are very few pictures of Jack and me because I'm usually the one with the camera. I loved this picture, so I wanted to post it. It was taken at hotel pool in Nashville when we were in town for a family friend's wedding at the Opryland Hotel. This leads me to the best part of the story and I so wish I had video to go along with it. Jack didn't make the wedding. He and his daddy stayed in the room and joined us for the reception. He was relatively calm during dinner, stealing a bite or two off of everybody's plate, but not majorly out of control.

Once the band cranked up, however, he was a dancing machine! He loves to dance at home, but had never really been to an event like this, so I wasn't sure how he would react to the crowd. He LOVED it! If you put him down, he led you to the dance floor. Like I said, I wish I had video to show because this picture just doesn't do it justice.

No comments: