Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Celebration


We consider this Jack's first real 4th of July since he was 2 weeks old last year. We celebrated with friends and had so much fun that we missed the show we had planned to attend. No worries though, there were plenty of fireworks in the neighborhood, so we just pulled up our chairs in the driveway and put on our own show. At first, Jack didn't know what to think of it all. He was amazed by the bright lights and colors, but hated the booms that followed. He never cried, but he pointed to the door showing me that he wanted to watch from inside. He got used to it though and actually tuckered out in my lap before the night was over.

2 comments:

Mary-Kate said...

Yay! I don't do a great job of updating my blog but it was so nice to see pictures of you and Jack! I'll bookmark your page so I can come back and check in!

Anonymous said...

Carla, this looks great. I loved reading about all the events Jack has been too. This is such a good idea.