Thursday, July 31, 2008

And off he goes!

I have said since March that Jack was going to take off walking at any time. Once he learned to pull up, he was cruising around furniture so well that I thought it was only a matter of him gaining the confidence to let go and he would be off. Well, his birthday came and went and he was still holding on for dear life. He would take a step here and there between us when we would make him, but he never showed the desire to take off on his own until last week. Honestly, it happened so fast I don't even know how it happened and I looked up and said to Travis "We didn't even video his first steps!". So here is a video of some of his first steps.

He's also beginning to be a bit of a sas. I guess you could say he said his first sentence this weekend in Paris. I took his pacifier from him and he looked at me, pointed at it and said "That mine!". I wish I had a video of that. Luckily, I had witnesses or I wouldn't have even believed it myself!


No comments: