We went to Paris this weekend to celebrate Riley's 3rd birthday and go to Aiden's Sip n' See. Jack and Riley are really starting to enjoy each other and I can't wait to see all three of them together once Aiden is old enough to join in on the fun. I want to kick myself for not getting any pictures of Aiden. He's a little doll!
Travis pushed the kids on the swing set and then let my dad take over while he helped Jack slide. He asked Riley how high she wanted to go and she said "As high as you can push me!". She later told my daddy "Higher and faster, Rick!" and then when she saw Travis again she said "I've really missed you!". She's a sweetheart and a daredevil! We've joked that we're bringing Riley to the mall play area with us the next time we go, so she can take care of Jack, who seems to get pushed around a bit.
It's hard to figure out what his favorite part of the party was - playing outside with Riley or eating cupcakes and Uncle Duke's famous homemade banana ice cream. He was a little confused when she was opening her presents though. Every time they would bring out a gift for Riley to open, he would pat his chest and say "Jack's".
I guess the only other story from the weekend was Jack walking into my parent's house and saying to my dad "Big Big, chops!". The last time Jack was there Daddy cooked pork chops and Jack still hasn't forgotten them!
Back to reality this week as spring break is over. Luckily, Jack walked on into his class without shedding a tear. I think he missed Miss Alesia and Miss Kate. He definitely didn't forget them because he talked about them all week. What a great feeling knowing he loves his caretakers so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment