He loves Mexican just like the rest of us.
Spaghetti is also a favorite.
The shot with the bib is rare because honestly, I barely bother with them. It's a fight to get him to keep it on and if we're at home and bath time is up next, I just go with it and keep Spray n' Wash in business!
He now climbs out of his bath seat, so we took it out and while it makes me a bit nervous, so far so good.
Even Jack seems to enjoy his brother's new freedom in the tub. These were taken Sunday night after watching Eli and Peyton stories and seeing pictures of them growing up. If either of my boys are ever famous, these shots will be shown!
Yes, Jack is spoon feeding Marshall bubbles.
He still only has 3 teeth, but it won't surprise me if by the end of today he has 2 more. The top gums are bulging and making for a very unhappy baby! Luckily, he's still sleeping at night, aside from a few wakings here and there, but he's giving me fits at nap time. I'm not sure if this is the teeth or him figuring out if he cries hard enough I will come save him. Yesterday he resorted to beating on the side of his crib with his paci in protest of nap time. He naps twice a day and still sleeps 11-12 hours at night. Just like Jack, he eats like a champion. Well, just like Jack at that age. Right now, we're going through a phase, but that's for a Jack post. He still nurses or takes a bottle 3 times/day and eats table and baby food - just a matter of what's convenient for me at the time. He's great with a sippy cup and I'm toying with the idea of taking away the bottle. Jack was a breeze to get off the bottle, but I've heard so many horror stories that I'm ready to get it done and make space in the cabinets! I'm weaning him off of the Prevacid and he's doing really good with it, so I hope to be done with that soon. We have been to the doctor every week for the past 3 weeks, so I know that as of Friday, he was 21 pounds even. Also, as of Friday, his ears are clear despite all the pulling I'm seeing. This child has kept an ear infection all summer long!
At the sight of his teacher when we walk in the school doors, he practically jumps out of my arms to get to her, so he loves school. He's pulling up on everything and attempting to cruise. His crawl has become more standard unless he wants to get there fast and then he drops down and wiggles like a worm. It's hilarious how much faster he can go that way! He's such a smiley baby, but will let you know when things aren't going the way he would like. I have my hands full with this one, but I wouldn't want him any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment