Travis and I have commented more than once that our weekends sure have been more enjoyable now that the holidays are over. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays and everything that they bring, but they are just flat out exhausting and we needed some time to catch up on life and just rest! So here's a glimpse of what we've been doing since the new year.
This guy has been Travis's worst nightmare from the moment that he had to put the shark air swimmer together.
And he became my best friend the moment he parked himself in front of the tv during a game Travis was trying to watch. I swear he roams the house all day and all night until that moment when he moved in front of the tv and just stopped. Awesome.My 2011 blog book came in and I love it! I'm seriously considering loading all the pictures from Jack's first year before I started blogging just so I can get a similar keepsake for that very special time.
I somewhat mastered the Cars pancake molds, but only once. The boys have forgotten them and I hope they don't remember them anytime soon.
Marshall has mastered pottying. It took 2 maybe 3 days of very few accidents and he had it. A week later he was telling us when he needed to go and he's even waking up dry most mornings. We are so proud!
He is also trying to dress himself. This night I left him putting on his pajama pants. He ran into the room like this and said "Marfall like Santa!"
Appaently he figured out that was a pretty cute trick and a few days later here is what we got with the same "Marfall like Santa!" comment.
We've enjoyed a few nice warm days in the back yard complete with our new rubber boots.
We painted the boys bathroom blue and we love it!
We got a new washing machine that amazed the whole family.
We finally talked Marshall into wearing his new cowboy boots.















No comments:
Post a Comment