Daddy days are always such a treat! Alesia was sick early in the school year, so Travis volunteered to stay home with Marshall. They made a trip to Lowe's where Marshall "test drove" all of the mowers.
And got a special prize for being such a good helper.
Then both boys got a trip to Lowe's AND prizes.
Jack spent a couple of days at my work, which he loves!
AND he redecorated my office.
I took the boys to the dinosaur exhibit at the Pink Palace one Friday. Had I known how entertaining it was we would have made this trip multiple times during the heat this summer.
Poor Marshall has had a few missed days due to sickness, but he's always happy to stay home.
Mommy took the boys for Mexican followed by Yogurt Mountain.
After a day at Shelby Farms playground.
Poor kid tuckers out watching football with Mommy.
This might have contributed to his exhaustion also.
Jack finally scored a day at Sugar Creek riding the Razor with Daddy. That smile says it all!















1 comment:
They are getting so big, Carla! I know how much fun boys are... esp at Lowe's! Oh, my word. We try to avoid the lawn mowers or we will never get E out of there... Crazy-free-entertainment in Lowe's lawn mower department!!!
Cute pictures!! :)
*We were back at PB Outlet this past weekend, and I javascript:void(0)was looking for you! :) Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment