Thursday, November 1, 2012

Marshall Veazey Todd

November is Marshall's month, so I'm going to take a few minutes to talk about just him.  To say that he doesn't like to wear clothes is an understatement.  These are just a couple of the positions I've found him in here recently.

He's extremely independent and the only way I even know he has gone to the bathroom is when I see him running around either half or entirely naked.  That's how I know what type of potty he had - pee = naked from the waist down and poop = entirely naked.  He actually told me "My teachers said I can't take my clothes off when I go to the bathroom at school."

You wouldn't believe the kid's vocabulary.  He always talks in complete sentences.  He goes overboard to talk in complete sentences.  "Marshall, do you like to go to school?" "Yes, I do like to go to school." There's never a simple "Yes" or "No" answer with Marshall.

He is precious and he melts Travis and I daily.  On more than one occasion I have come out of my room in the morning to find this scene on the couch.


I guess he got up in the middle of the night and couldn't quite make it to our room.

He's tiny, only fitting into 3T pants for the length with the waist completely swallowing him.  To me, this just makes him more of my baby since Jack has long outgrown my lap.  He has been such a joyful addition to this family and we are very blessed to have him in our lives!

No comments: