"Marshall, Marshall Man!" to the tune of "Macho, Macho Man!" Travis made that Marshall's theme song and he is the only one allowed to sing it, according to Marshall. To say he is one of a kind is an understatement. He claims he is a "big, strong man" and he tries so hard to be, but the kid got his build from my family and I don't know that big will ever be a word to describe him. He wants everything his brother has, but that kind of works the other way around too and he is starting to develop his own preferences.
Jack has started sleeping in boxers and needed some new ones just last weekend, so guess who else needed boxers as well? Do you have any idea how hard it is to find boxers in size 3T? These are size 4-5 and I think they'll be around for awhile!
I cherish our Fridays together even if they are spent at the grocery or on the couch while I work and he watches the same movie over and over again.He is obsessed with the concept of hunting. I was instructed to call him "Hunter Man" while this scene unfolded as he was hunting big animals around the house.
My fireman pirate was completely naked underneath the costume. I have to beg him to wear underwear!
When you've seen a movie so many times, it's fun to watch it from a different angle.
Marshall keeps us smiling and tells us he loves us "SO MUCH" multiple times a day. The first words out of his mouth every morning are "Where do I go today?" and he is so appreciative of everything we do. He is just a joy to be around!
No comments:
Post a Comment