
Jack and I decided to take advantage of this cool weather and head to the zoo with Courtney and Keegan and boy did we make a day of it. The picture above is of us in the butterfly exhibit. Travis will never go in there because he doesn't like things that fly around and land on you, so this was Jack's and my first experience with the butterflies. Honestly, I wasn't that impressed and I'm not sure Jack ever even saw a butterfly, but it made for a great picture background.

I had to take a picture of the panda because this is the first time I've seen the thing move. Most times they're either eating or sleeping, but this guy was pretty active. He kept parading around in front of the boys.

It was next to impossible to take a picture of both boys looking at the camera. Here they're at the sea lion show. The sea lions are probably more fun than the polar bears because they actually interact with you. Some kids were moving objects in front of the glass and the sea lions would follow the object, turning flips and everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment