Monday, August 11, 2008
Back to school
Jack started back to school Monday, August 11th at St. Paul United Methodist in Lakeland. He went 1 day/week in the Spring, but he's going all 3 days this fall. Shame on me for not taking a picture of him on his first day. Thank goodness the teachers there are good about taking pictures and I even get a scrapbook at the end of the year. He's such a big boy now. Every morning he walks in on his own and gets in the door before he realizes what's going on and then my heart breaks as I have to leave him crying "Mamamamama!". He's having mostly good days though and seems to be coming out of his shell. One report I got said he actually played with a friend in the gym!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment