Jack is "smiling" again. This summer he was doing this crazy face every time we got the camera out. He got pretty sick of it, so then he started sticking his tongue out whenever asked to smile. Here lately, the crazy face is back and I can't get enough pictures of it! He took a spill on the playground at preschool on Monday. He was running, tripped over the rubber mulch, fell and hit his head on a picnic table. You can barely see the knot/bruise in the middle of his forehead in this picture. I was prepared for black eyes on Tuesday, but luckily, he looked much better and you can barely even see it anymore. Also notice the smile.
Travis and I took our eyes off of Jack for maybe a minute and this is what we found - Jack had turned over his table and chairs and was sitting in the middle of the table. I couldn't resist snapping a shot and I was lucky enough to get the smile again.
No comments:
Post a Comment