Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Backwards

It's been awhile.  Life with two boys continues to keep me crazy busy and boy have I missed blogging!  Right now, I'm missing my daddy even more though because it's night 2 of vacation and I cannot believe the pile of laundry that has already accumulated.  So I'm up washing clothes while the rest of the Todd boys are sleeping upstairs.  You see when we come on family vacations or actually anytime my daddy is around be it my house or his, home or on vacation, he takes care of all the laundry.  The man may only wash one pair of underwear at a time, but I swear there's hardly ever any dirty clothes when he's around.  At the grocery today, I questioned whether a box of Tide labeled to handle 40 loads would be enough for us from now until we leave on Sunday.  That's how crazy Daddy is about laundry.  Have I mentioned the rest of my family is arriving tomorrow night?  The nice thing about being up while everyone else is down is I have some much needed time to myself...time to blog!  So kick back because this may take awhile!

No comments: