Window painting or face painting? I can't tell.
Jack's sun that's a little hard to see, but I was pretty proud of it.
Monkey see, monkey do - I let Marshall eat breakfast at the little table with Jack. While I was in the other room, I heard a crash followed by Marshall crying. As I walked in the room and spotted Marshall under the table, Jack declared "Mommy, I didn't do nuffin!"And the morning routine continues. If I can't get ready before these two get up, this is the scene.
The contents of my cabinets placed on top of the counter one by one as Marshall puts it all in his mouth.
Marshall is walking everywhere and starting to say more words. As usual, he does everything Jack does. When Jack had bronchitis and was constantly coughing I was always telling him to cover his mouth when he coughed. Guess who's picked up on the good manners? Jack floored me the other night at Cracker Barrel when he correctly ordered a Sprite. Until then, it was "Sfrite". I was sad and proud all at the same time because my little boy really is growing up.





No comments:
Post a Comment