Monday, August 8, 2011

Silly Boys

Little brother doesn't like being left behind. Travis and Jack went for a ride on the 4-wheeler and when Travis told Jack to go get his shoes, Marshall went and got some too. It's hard to tell here, but Marshall went and got a pair of Jack's shoes. He stood and cried at the door until I finally gave in and took him outside and then he ran down the driveway crying "Daddy!", so I had to take him for a ride on my bike. That was good enough until Daddy returned.
This silly boy was yelling "Mommy, I'm stuck!" from his room during nap time. I went in to find him with his Build-a-Bear turkey's fireman coat on.




Thank goodness one of my children doesn't require his apple to be peeled.
Yet another "Uh oh". It looks worse than it is. There was no blood. He scraped his face on the rocker of his rocking cow.

Check out his arms and face. I left him for 5 minutes to tend to Jack and when I returned it looked like he spent his lifetime savings at a tatoo parlor.


2 comments:

Selena said...

Oh, my goodness...what is it with little brothers and markers?! It is driving me crazy! I can close L's door and he still gets in there before I realize it... the carpet was involved last night... ugh.

And L prefers his apple with the peeling than without, too. He ate 7 in one day last week. He completely ate the peel and then threw it away... 7 times that is! Better than cookies, I suppose.

Carla said...

That is too funny about L! Jack has to have his apples peeled, the crust cut off of bread, basically anything hard removed before he'll eat it. It's such a hassle!

I'm finding, or actually Marshall is finding things his brother never knew existed at this age! Of course, we probably didn't have markers in the house when Jack was this young either.