Monday, July 16, 2012

First Tee Ball Game

I'm so behind on my posts.  We only have 2 weeks of tee ball left and I'm just now posting pictures of the first game.  I think I've mentioned that Travis is Jack's coach.  Jack loves having his daddy on the field with him.
Excited about the first game.
Jack is #15.
On first ready to run.




Playing first base.




His preschool friend, Jack Colley playing first while Jack is on the base.



Marshall tried on his brother's equipment to stay entertained.
Lining up to say "Good game!" 
We've had a lot of fun this season. Jack has learned a lot and so has Travis.  Next year we'll play Little League in Arlington, but I have to say I think this year of rec league has been beneficial to teach him the basics. 

1 comment:

Selena said...

Great pictures, and I am so glad he is also enjoying it!

If it makes you feel any better, I'm also way behind on posts!! The summer is completely flying by, isn't it?!

Can't wait to see more Todd memories! :)