6/29/12
Jack: Mommy, Marshall has his goober on the iPad!
(Marshall can pull his underwear off, but can't put it back on. After going to the bathroom, I forgot to put his underwear back on him. When I went to check on him, sure enough, he was sitting criss-cross applesauce playing with the iPad and his "goober" was in fact resting on the home button.)
Marshall: Mommy, I want a baby at our house. Do you want a baby at our house?
(No comment.)
7/2/12
Jack to an older lady at the condo pool: We have somebody and we call her GG and she has a face like yours.
(GG is my grandmother and I assume he was referring to their wrinkles.)
7/9/12
Jack to Dr. Ellis at his 5 year check-up: When I was at the beach, I kind of burned my goober.
(Dr. Ellis looking questioningly at me as I explained that sand got in his swimming trunks and chaffed him.)
Jack: It hurt when I moved and walked.
Dr. Ellis: When I was a little boy, that was the only thing I didn't like about the beach.
7/10/12
Marshall: Where is God?
Me: In Heaven.
Marshall: Oh. Where is Heaven?
Me: Way up above us where He, Jesus and all of their angels can watch over us.
Jack: I think Jesus can jump really good, so he jumps from cloud to cloud.
Marshall: Jesus is a Monster Truck!
7/11/12
Marshall entering the bathroom this morning and seeing Travis in the shower and me getting ready: Y'all didn't not sleep last night?
(Apparently, since we weren't in bed when he got to us, he assumed we never went to bed.)
2 comments:
:) Thanks for the smiles! Enjoy your weekend!
i'm so glad you are documenting all of these. they are hysterical. love those todd boys!
Post a Comment