Here's a picture of the peas he planted coming up days later. I think we have a gardener on our hands!
I know how blessed Jack is that he can spend time with great-grandparents and one day I hope he will realize it too.
While Jack was gone, Travis and I tried to give Marshall some extra attention. He didn't object like we thought he would when Jack pulled away with my parents, but it wasn't even 2 hours later when he started saying how much he missed him and asking when we would be going to get him. So what did we do? Took him for a Razor ride and even let him drive!
As you can see, he and the dogs weren't too thrilled with me working at home.
So instead we went to pick out Jack's gifts and Marshall got a few of his own special treats as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment