Height - 32 3/4 inches (close to 75th percentile)
Weight - 29 1/2 pounds (90th percentile)
I'm sure it doesn't surprise anyone who's seen him lately that the doctor confirmed that he is one big boy! During the visit, Jack told the doctor to "Shit" (how he says "sit") and patted the table beside him while he was being examined. He also told him "Tank tu" ("thank you") and went to the door saying "Go" when he was done. After all this, the doctor said he seems to be able to talk more than the average kid his age. Wonder where he gets this from?
I took this shot after Jack's appointment. He has learned to be a camera hog and while I was uploading the Christmas pictures and he was finishing supper, the camera was out. He pointed to it and when I held it up, he smiled. I couldn't resist posting this.
No comments:
Post a Comment