Here's Travis working with Jack on his riding. He absolutely HATED the helmut.
Thank goodness for family! My parents and sister came to town Friday and Travis's family came in Saturday morning to help us set up for the party. We couldn't have done it without them and I was very pleased with how everything looked. The party was construction themed, so our colors were yellow, black and orange.
I am so not artsy, but I did do the signs by myself and I was pretty proud of my work.
This is the only picture that I got of Jack in his hard hat. The kids weren't much for wearing them, but I couldn't pass them up for a construction party!
Kate Jostes and Maddie McDaniel in the sandbox.
Cousin Riley Veazey on the swing.You wouldn't know it by the dress, but Aunt MiMi was quite the ball player growing up. Here she's working with Jack on his swing on the new t-ball set she and Woot (Luke) gave him.
Jack loved everyone singing to him. I think that was his favorite part and I will cherish that smile forever.
Here's Jack and WuWu (Great Aunt Lucretia)
Cousins Lee and Aiden Overbey. Aiden is neck and neck with Jack on size for his age and we've been teasing that Riley is now outnumbered by the boys in the Veazey family and will soon be outgrown as well. Don't let her size fool you though. She can hold her ground with any boy on the playground.
Flying his new UFO.
Sitting with MiMi playing with some leftover balloons.
Although I know it's a day Jack will only remember in the pictures we show him, it's one I'll never forget. Thank you to everyone who helped make it as special as it was.
3 comments:
it turned out so cute!. i am impressed. i cant believe you had the energy to pull all that off. it ended up raining on nikos party and i was so dissapointed. looks like everyone had fun.
looks like a blast. and i am proud of your decorations. your signs were adorable.
I thought the party was a hit! Keegan is still wearing his hard hat around the house saying, "Let's get to work!"
Post a Comment