Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And I wonder why...

I'm always running behind.  About to walk out the door already 10 minutes late, I caught a glimpse of this and had to stop and take a picture.
For those of you who know my oldest child and my youngest dog (both seen in the picture) then you know what a MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH this is in their relationship.  Jack is just a little too rought and tumble for Marley.  I then set out to find the other two yahoos of the house and here is what I discovered.

Poor Max.  He is the most obedient when we are leaving the house and tell him to get in his room.  I swear he's just ready for us to leave already, so he can have some peace.  You can tell he doesn't want to get out of his bed, but he really wants the baby gone.  Then I hear a commotion from the other room and Marley and Jack's moment is over.  Jack moved too fast.  Marley snapped and so the normal day-to-day saga between those two goes.  Then Jack sees Marshall and decides to join in on the fun.
Again, poor dogs, although for once both kids were being pretty gentle with them...as gentle as an ALMOST ONE year old (can you believe it?) and three year old can be.

No comments: