This post is out of order, but I just got the pictures from Travis's phone. We ended fall break with a bang in Nashville for Jack's first Titans game. Travis's parents have 2 season tickets, so they traded them in for 4 so they could take Jack to the game with Travis. Marshall and I went along for the trip, but we spent game day visiting friends.
Our first stop was at the Vassar household in Mt. Juliet. Shame on Courtney and me for not taking pictures of Marshall and Camryn playing, but we were too busy keeping up with them and catching up on each other. Our next stop was just down the road in Hermitage to introduce Marshall to David, Molly and sweet baby Ian. Marshall took to David immediately and was very curious about Ian. I actually managed to snap a few pics with my phone there.
Back to meet up with our big boys, we got to hear all about Jack's big day. I think he was most impressed by the mascots, but he has since learned all about offense and defense, so he'll be much more knowledgable at his next game. Here are a few pictures Travis took at the game. You'll notice Jack is sporting a new "CJ" (Chris Johnson) jersey.
On a side note, fall break took a real toll on us all. Jack and I ended up with a stomach bug and come to find out, so did Camryn and her daddy. Sorry, guys! Next time we visit we'll bring nothing but love!
1 comment:
glad you got to come and visit. next time there will be photos!
Post a Comment