We brought out the Christmas decorations this weekend. I actually considered putting the tree up in our guest room, where we could limit Marshall's access to it, but instead it went up in its usual spot in the den and it didn't take long for Marshall to tear into it.
We only had one ornament casualty from Jack, who was "helping" me unpack the ornaments. However, I've found two on the ground already with broken strings, where Marshall has ripped them from the branches and left them. I guess they're not as entertaining off the tree. I was smart enough to hang the breakables up top, but my tree looks a bit ridiculous.
Just wondering, am I the only mom that is already stressing about where all these new toys are going to go after the holidays? Our house already looks like Toys R Us vomited in every single room, so I can only imagine my state of mind the day after Christmas when it all has to find a new place in our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment