Back in August when the Halloween costume catalogs started coming out, Liz and I decided to dress the kids together with a Toy Story theme. I have loved the pony costume Marshall wore since Jack was a baby, but the sizes never worked with his age, so Marshall wore it this year as Bullseye. Jack is obviously Woody, Kate is Jessie and Maddie is Bo Peep. Have you ever seen a cuter bunch? Craig and Liz's neighborhood that adjoins ours had a Halloween party the Friday night before Halloween, so the Todd family joined in on the fun. Here are a few pictures from before and after the party.
Isn't this the saddest cowboy you've ever seen? Jack is starting to drop his naps. Some days he naps and some days he doesn't and by the looks of this picture I would guess this was a day he didn't sleep.This next series of pictures of my two together is just typical.
Sweet Bullseye.
1 comment:
these are too cute! the kiddos look great!
Post a Comment