I took the boys for their checkups together the Friday before Jack turned 4. Marshall was actually only days shy of 19 months. Both boys chatted the doctor's ears off and willingly let him do whatever he wanted to do. Only Marshall got one shot and it's his last until he turns 5! He barely objected when she stuck him. Jack doesn't have any until next year. Here are their stats.
Jack:
Weight - 51 pounds (95th percentile)
Height - 42 3/4 inches (95th percentile)
Marshall:
Weight - 27 pounds (50-75th percentile)
Height - 32 3/4 inches (75th percentile)
I should add that Marshall is the exact same height that Jack was at this age, but Jack was 2 1/2 pounds heavier.
Afterwards, I took the boys to Tropical Smoothie for lunch and a special treat. Tropical Smoothie is my favorite work lunch spot and I've taken Jack there once before, but this was Marshall's first smoothie. On that day, if you wore flip flops you got a free Jetty Punch (strawberries and bananas) smoothie. This explains why Jack's was extra large.
Party foul.
Marshall enjoyed a jetty punch just his size.
Bye Smootie, Jack yelled as we drove off.
No comments:
Post a Comment