Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Audrey and Andie!

You may or may not remember that around one year ago, my cousins' youngest daughters were born one day apart.  Audrey Layne was born on Jack's birthday and Andie Paige was born a day later.  This weekend we celebrated with them.  I actually missed Audrey's party for a wedding with Travis in Martin, but the boys went with Mom and Dad.  Unfortunately, I have no pictures, so I had to make up for it at Andie's party on Sunday.  Here's the birthday girl enjoying cake.  She is the tiniest thing and has been walking for a couple of months now.  She is definitely following suit of the other second children in the family in that she is into everything!
My boys enjoying the festivities.

Aunt Amy and Jack

 Sweet Aiden devouring his cupcake

And here's the other birthday girl, Audrey.  The only way I could get her attention was to take her ice cream cup away from her and that's what she's reaching for. 
Uncle Stan and Aunt Amy - on a side note, Stan is my mom's brother and he's 2 years older than her.  When I was little he worked nights.  He would drive straight over to my parents house every morning when he got off work and keep me while Mom and Dad were at work.  I use the term keep loosely because as the stories are told he basically slept and I roamed the house.
Jack and Riley having a stuffed animal war with Riley's cousins.  I heard Jack say "That hurt!" and Riley replied "It's supposed to hurt!"
Jack with Aunt Amy and Uncle Stan

Happy Birthday, sweet girls!  You're precious additions to our family!

1 comment:

courtney said...

so cute. i love the boys in the pink party hats!!