Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

Fathers Day was the day before Jack's birthday, so I got Travis and Jack joint gifts - fishing poles.  We have them in Paris where my grandparents have a pond and we have them in Martin where Travis's parents have a pond, but Travis has been saying for months that we needed to get some for our house, so I did just that.  Here's Jack opening his new Cars fishing pole.
And here's Marshall playing with a Little Tikes fishing pole of Jack's.
In addition, Travis talked me into letting Jack open one more gift a day early.  He bought him a rocket and wanted to shoot it off that afternoon.


So Travis's Fathers Day was just as much about Jack as it was Travis.

I love this picture and only wish Marshall was in on it, but he was clinging to my leg.  I'm sure if Travis had his wish, Jack wouldn't be wearing that Bama shirt.
This is exactly how it landed in our neighbor's yard accross the street from the park where we shot it off.
And here's Daddy with his boys.  I couldn't pick just one picture because the best picture of each of them are different.  Typical.



We love you very much, Daddy!  I couldn't have hand picked a better father for my sons.  He's patient, loving and a great teacher to both boys.  They adore him and it's not hard to see why.

Happy Fathers Day also to Big Big, Papa D and Carl Ross!  We love you very much and are very honored to have you as father figures to our growing little men.

No comments: