Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Carl Ross Makes the Best

1.  Homemade lemonade


2.  Garden veggies










And the list goes on.  While we were in Northwest TN, we stopped overnight in Paris to visit my grandparents.  I had been bragging to Jack about Carl Ross's homemade lemonade, so I made a request to Carl Ross for some for lunch and made a request to GG for fried squash.  Neither one disappointed and now Jack will tell you that Carl Ross does make the best homemade lemonade.  We also made a trip out to the farm to pick some veggies.  Next on my list for Carl Ross is to show Jack how to make his homemade jelly.  I am a jelly snob.  I will not eat store bought jelly.  It has to come from my Granddaddy.  The kids ate blackberries right off the vine, picked squash, potatoes and radishes.  I so wish we had the yard for a garden because I know the boys would be so interested, but we just don't.  Maybe one day.

No comments: