Tuesday, June 26, 2012
The Trundle is Now in Use
I think I mentioned that Marshall's new bed has a trundle. It's a treat for the boys to pull it out and sleep together. I know the picture is blurry, but somehow Jack ended up in the bed with Marshall on the trundle. They've only slept in it a handful of times and it's not getting any easier getting them to sleep. There's always an argument about who is going to sleep where and at some point they both end up in the same spot aggravating each other. After lots of threats, they finally settle down and always ask to do it again. Right now it's a weekend treat. Eventually we might go the bunk bed route, but they're going to have to make lots of progress before that happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment