Yes, we go to the zoo all of the time and no, we never get tired of it. Every summer I look forward to that cool summer day when I can take the boys to the zoo. It came June 1st and that's exactly where we headed after making a stop at the donut shop, another favorite of mine and the boys.
First things first, we went straight for the giraffe feedings, a new activity offered by the zoo that the boys hadn't done yet. Marshall wouldn't have anything to do with it, but Jack gladly fed his giraffe all of the lettuce he was given. Can you believe the length of the tongue?
It was so cool that Marshall wore his jacket for the first half of the trip because he was fighting off a cold.I couldn't believe it, but Marshall gladly hopped on the camel with Jack for a ride. I have video, but Blogger isn't cooperating right now, so maybe later.
Our annual bee picture for the summer birds and bees exhibit.
We stuck around in there until both boys had caught their own bird.
I forgot to mention how packed the zoo was on this day. We actually had to park in the grass behind the parking lot, which was a first for us. We stayed for most of the day and I was one tired mama!









1 comment:
Isn't it FUN?! :) We had a ball, too! We will be back in MEM Friday night, visiting the zoo on Saturday... hope we don't MELT!!! It's going to be hot, but the dino's are a must before they become extinct in MEM. :)
Great pics!
Post a Comment