Thursday, June 14, 2012
Oops He Did It Again!
It's never good when you hear a loud thud followed by the crying of your child. Jack and Marshall had just walked into our bedroom when this exact scene unfolded. I knew Jack was involved when I entered the room to find Marshall on the floor crying and Jack nowhere in sight. He would never intentionally hurt his little brother, but Jack is literally twice Marshall's size and Marshall doesn't realize it. In Jack's words, they were throwing each other down on our throw pillows right next to our tv stand when Marshall hit the corner of the stand. Let me reiterate my above statement...Jack is literally twice Marshall's size. Who do you think was truly throwing who down? To hear Marshall tell it, "Jack hit my head on tv." Regardless of how it happened, Jack felt horrible as did Marshall, but in very different ways. Luckily, our neighbor is a pediatric nurse, so after she checked him out and told me warning signs to look for, we came home and went about our night. God put that lady beside us for a reason. He knew way ahead of time just what a handful this little boy was going to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I don't think you'll ever have a problem meeting your health insurance deductible with the two!
I remember Alex knocking Josh out of a chair at Nanny's house one time and and one of these huge goose eggs came out! It's always a lot scarier than it looks...
I remember Alex knocking Josh out of a chair at Nanny's house one time and and one of these huge goose eggs came out! It's always a lot scarier than it looks...
Bless his heart... and your's too. It's always something, isn't it?
I'm glad he checked out ok, and am sure it wasn't long before he was back to playing... they seem to bounce back sooner than we do! :)
We'll be in MEM over the next 2 days in case you see us... PB outlet is on the agenda. ;)
Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment