On vacation or not, any day I wake up to this is a good day.
Thank goodness the weatherman was wrong on the 4th of July. It rained that morning, but Judy and I decided to take our chances at a break in the clouds and head to the beach. We actually parked ourselves at Paradise Bar & Grill for lunch and stayed until after the fireworks later that night. It was perfect. We parked close, so we didn't have far to walk, they had picnic tables and beach chairs in the sand, so we had somewhere to sit while the kids played well into the night.It is located on the Intercostal and the water wasn't deep for Jack, so he joined some other kids in jumping off the pier after I fully evaluated the situation. Thank goodness Marshall never asked to jump because I didn't even bring my bathing suit for that day's adventures. He was content just playing in the sand.
No comments:
Post a Comment