Sunday, July 14, 2013

Baby Boy and Baby Dog

Max has gone nuts.  He's tried to run away at least a half dozen times this year and for some crazy reason we keep trusting him off leash.  His latest attempt had me running down the road in flip flops and neighbors seeing my panic trying to jump in his way to stop him.  When it because obvious he was on a mission that I wasn't interrupting with my attempt at a high speed chase, Travis hopped on the Razor and took off down the road like a mad man.  If dogs laughed, I'm pretty sure that's what Max did, either that or poop himself, when he saw Travis slam on the brakes right beside him.  I grabbed him and walked home scolding him the entire way and wondering in my mind where in the world the other dog and the kids were.  This picture was what I came home to.


Marshall said he just held Marley really tight because he was "shiffering".  Priceless.

And here's Marshall with the little escape artist.

No comments: