Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Boys' First Fish

Jack and I made a quick trip to Paris for haircuts yesterday, spent the night and ended up fishing all morning before driving back to Memphis. My aunt and uncle had lots of luck fishing at the pond on the family farm last week, so we decided to give it a try. The weather was beautiful and the shade kept us from burning up. Dad bought Jack his own pole, but Big Big did most of the work. It wasn't long before he had his first fish. I wanted to kick myself for once again forgetting my camera, so these pictures aren't the best since they were taken on my phone.

Jack loved the concept of fishing, but didn't want the fish too close.

Aunt LuLu and Cousin Aiden decided to join in on the fun and Baby Aiden at 5 months old even caught a fish.

Here's Jack giving it a go himself. I lost count of how many we caught - not many - but it was a fun morning.

No comments: