In college, my roommates and I would celebrate birthday weeks rather than just days. Now that I have a kid, I've realized you celebrate with them much longer. Jack's birthday is June 20th, but the celebration has already begun. My parents came down this weekend and helped Travis and I work on the house and yard. We're counting down to baby and even though it's 6 months away, we know all too well how fast those months will go by, so we're starting early. Mom and Dad got Jack new mattresses that will be delivered this Friday, but they also wanted to get him something to open for his birthday, so they ordered him a sand and water table. It was delivered on Friday and Mom decided to let him have it this weekend. Talk about a hit! He played outside on that table all weekend long and we went through 2 bags of sand!

I couldn't resist taking this picture. We're trying to pick up the pace on the potty training, so I'm putting him in underwear at home. I have no idea who this little monkey character is, but he spent all afternoon Saturday up Jack's crack and we stayed in stitches laughing about it.
4 comments:
lovin' the monkey in jack's crack!
that made me laugh out loud! i think its paul frank. good luck.
THAT is funny!
nice monkey butt. please save that one to show his future wife! cracking me up - no pun intended!
Post a Comment