Saturday, May 23, 2009

Max and Marley's Day

It just occurred to me that I never posted these pictures. They were taken back in March when we were in Martin visiting Travis's parents for a weekend, but they were taken on Travis's camera. When I finally downloaded them to my computer, I never put them on the blog, so here they are.

Travis has been dying to take Jack fishing and it wasn't the best day for fishing because it was pretty windy, but the temperature was decent, so we decided to give it a try. The fish weren't biting, so it didn't hold Jack's interest for long.


The dogs, however, had a blast! For the first time ever, we let them off leash and they thoroughly enjoyed the freedom! Without any encouragement from us, they both took off swimming accross the pond after a stick. These are Yorkies, not Labs, so it was a sight!


No comments: