Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our Little Drama King

Just a few funnies from Jack here lately.

"I want a blue one!"
Mom, Emily, Jack and I were pulling into Sonic last weekend and Jack announced "I want a blue one!". Luckily, I knew what he was talking about. Pretty much on a weekly basis, Alesia takes him to Sonic for a slush and he likes the blue coconut one. Had I not already known this, I wouldn't have believed it because I can't stand coconut. It takes like sun tan oil to me, but apparantly, he loves it or at least loves the color of it.

"It has dirt on it!"
The other day I was making up our bed and Jack proceeded to try to take the sheets off of it. When I told him I wasn't washing the sheets right then, he got mad and said "Yes, it has dirt on it!". With all this rain and two dogs in the bed with us, we can't keep the sheets clean and I guess we've learned to live with it, but Jack hasn't. Just a few minutes ago, he said he wanted to go get in the bed. I told him he could go get in his bed and he said he wanted to get in that bed pointing to the guest bed. I said he could go get in bed with Daddy and he said "No get in that bed. It has dirt on it!". I guess that's the answer to him not sleeping in the bed with us.

"It on my nerves!"
Last night when we got back in the car after the game, Travis got in the passenger seat in front of Jack and scooted the seat back. I guess it was too close to Jack because he said "Move it, Daddy! It on my nerves!".

No comments: