The day after Travis's birthday, Travis left for his company's annual conference in Vegas and I packed the boys (dogs included) up and headed to Paris. I was a bit nervous about the 2 hour drive considering my car was crammed full of kids, dogs and all of our baggage, but for the most part, we made it fine. About 45 minutes from our destination, Marshall woke up and cried off and on the rest of the way home. Jack announced "Marshall no like Paris, Mommy!" It had been a few months since Jack was in Paris and I honestly don't know that he remembered it. We drove at night, so it was dark and he asked me where Paris lived and he said "It's dark outside. I trying to find Paris, but I can no see it!" Here's a cute picture of Big Big talking to Marshall.
The snow came, a half a foot at least, and on Saturday Emily, Daddy and Jack got out in it. Poor kid was so jacked up with thrown together gear, he could hardly stand up, but he loved it! There was so much snow that the dogs could hardly walk in it, so they weren't a flight risk and I let them out off leash to play as well. They run from Jack in the house, but if he's outside then they stay by the door begging to get out. I did play in the snow on Sunday (we were snowed in Paris for the weekend), but as much as I trust my sister with my kids, I do not trust her with my camera, so there were no pictures of us. That's just as well because if you think Jack looks ridiculous in his snow suit, you should have seen me in my daddy's camo.

1 comment:
Totally a picture to show to his future wife. :)
Post a Comment