Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Happy Birthday, Daddy!
The day after Taylor's party was Travis's 30th birthday. Coincedentally enough, I turned 30 6 months after Jack was born and for my 30th birthday my parents came down and kept Jack while we went to dinner. We were home by 10 and even better, Mom kept the monitor that night and I got a full night's rest. All Travis wanted was a "normal" day at home with just us watching the NFL playoffs. Ha! I'm not sure we watched a single down of either game, but we did order Buffalo Wild Wings, which were pretty great. Jack is just now understanding the concept of birthdays and parties and since we didn't have any party attire, he got creative and placed these construction cones left over from his party on everyone's head as party hats. Pretty smart kid if you ask me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment