Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monster Jam

When we heard that Monster Jam was coming to Memphis, we knew Jack had to go. What little boy doesn't like big, loud trucks crushing cars, right? Since it isn't exactly an appropriate place for an infant, we decided that Travis would take Jack and I would stay home with Marshall. At first, I was disappointed, but Travis has been traveling a lot lately and Jack hasn't had any alone time with either of us since Marshall was born, so they needed the time together and honestly, I needed the break. Here's a picture before they left. On their way there, Jack said "You promise they're not going to jump over our car?" because he had watched a video of monster trucks jumping over cars on YouTube. When he got home, he had to tell me everything he ate "Poptorn, fruit punch and a blue snowcone!" Sounds like they had a great time and Jack has already said he wants to take Marshall and Mommy next year.

1 comment:

liz said...

How sweet that he was concerned they'd jump your car!!