Last summer when thinking about Jack starting school and no longer being with me on Fridays, I was sad and had this overwhelming feeling of guilt because I would have Marshall and not Jack. Those feelings soon faded as I realized that Marshall has never really had me to himself and we've started taking advantage of our alone time. In the fall I would occasionally bring Marshall and Travis donuts home after dropping off the big kids at school. One morning when I returned without donuts Marshall asked "Where are my donuts?" and then pushed me to the door and quickly told me to go get them. So that and my love for donuts myself has created a Friday morning ritual. Marshall now goes with me to drop off the big kids and then we head straight to the fabulous donut shop in Arlington for our weekly donut date.

1 comment:
I love his face!! He is fully enjoying his donut.
Post a Comment