It appears that's exactly what I've got on my hands. This played to my advantage one Saturday in early January when Daddy wanted to ride and Mommy didn't. For the first time ever he took both boys with him to Sugar Creek and Mommy got the day off. What did I do with this day to myself you ask? A whole lot of nothing. I updated my blog for November 2012. I'm working backwards to finish out my year and get my blog book ordered. Then I hopped in a hot bubble bath with my iPad and watched the latest Private Practice episode. It was HEAVEN and when Travis called 5 hours later saying they were in the driveway, I wasn't quite ready for it to end. I swear that day has ruined me because I haven't done much of anything since. Here are a couple of pictures from the boys' day out.


No comments:
Post a Comment