Now he is also not stingy. Every time he got down the court, he passed the ball. Not one time did he take a shot, but he loved it and in the end, that is what's most important to us. Travis and I neither one played basketball, but I think it might be an exciting season in the Todd house! Here's some videos Travis took of Jack's basketball debut.
Monday, January 7, 2013
Jack's First Basketball Game
Monday was game day at the Todd house - Jack's first basketball game ever and the national championship game for Bama. Travis and I were so excited to see how Jack would do in his introduction to the game of basketball. I mean they can only do so much in practice. We could not have been prouder of his performance. I'm going to brag because it's my blog and I can and one day when they look back on my blog books, I want them to see exactly how we felt about them and their achievements. Jack was the one chosen to bring the ball down every single time in the first half. To us, that meant the coaches' recognized how good of a ball handler he is. We were even surprised at how well he did.
Now he is also not stingy. Every time he got down the court, he passed the ball. Not one time did he take a shot, but he loved it and in the end, that is what's most important to us. Travis and I neither one played basketball, but I think it might be an exciting season in the Todd house! Here's some videos Travis took of Jack's basketball debut.
Now he is also not stingy. Every time he got down the court, he passed the ball. Not one time did he take a shot, but he loved it and in the end, that is what's most important to us. Travis and I neither one played basketball, but I think it might be an exciting season in the Todd house! Here's some videos Travis took of Jack's basketball debut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment