We kept Baby Boyd at our house one Saturday night in early January. He gave me a great dose of birth control.
Good thing I love him so. This little stinker is into everything and if he finds it, it goes straight in his mouth. My house is long past the baby proof days, so he didn't get out of my sight all night long. He was crawling within a week of this visit, so thank goodness for great timing!
He adores Jack. This is his face when Jack walks by.
Wubba-nubba will be with him in Kindergarten I swear.
I'm so happy we live close enough for me to get some quality time with the sweet boy.






1 comment:
He is so cute & looks like fun!!! Our nephew also acts as good birth control... You can have a baby for a while & then give it back... Loving it so much!! Weston also has a Wubba-nub... Not so sure about them myself, but whatever, right?! :)
Post a Comment