We think that Jack loves animals. I mean he loves our dogs. Really, he loves all dogs and he's constantly making animal sounds on command. If he sees an animal, he squeals with excitement until they come near him. Today was no exception. He would squeal with delight when he saw one and even go up to the fence and make their sound to them "Moooo" to the cow and "Baaaa" to the sheep, but as soon as one approached him or either one of us, he backed up crying. The only animal Jack would pet today was the sheep and honestly, it wasn't moving much, so I'm not really sure he knew it was real.
I LOVE this picture of Travis and Jack on the hayride out to the pumpkin patch. It's such a father/son shot.
Jack and I actually rode the train together, but I liked this picture of Jack on the old retired train much better. It kills me how "all boy" he is even at such a young age. Travis tried to get him to ring the bell on the train, but all he wanted to do was play with the gearshift. He rode the mower with my grandfather once and I'm pretty sure these trains are just dressed up mowers. I have no doubt he remembered driving it with Granddaddy because he had no interest in the bell and went straight for the wheel and the gearshift.
No comments:
Post a Comment