Friday, October 24, 2008

Zoo Boo

Travis and I took Jack to Zoo Boo tonight. I think we had our expectations a little too high. We were hoping to see animals prowling at night, but the only exhibits open were the Farm, the Herpetarium, and the Animals of the Night. We did get off track and walk by the zebras and giraffes and they were out sleeping, so I guess that was neat to see? Don't get me wrong, it's a great event, but it's a great event for older kids. They had trick-or-treat stations, a costume contest, storytelling, etc., but nothing that really interested our little toddler. The most fun he seemed to have was watching the train go around the farm. He was actually pretty interested in the "nnnnnnnnakes" as he called them. Go figure. He's all boy! Unfortunately, we didn't take many pictures and most of the pictures we did take are sideways and our computer is messed up, so it won't even let us turn them around. Here are a couple that I did manage to get uploaded.

Travis and Jack looking at a bird perched on a man's arm.

1 comment:

Mary-Kate said...

He really is adorable! Every picture is just TOO cute.