Jack is at an age where he is literally into something every moment of every day. This afternoon was no different. We got home from preschool around 3 and by 4 he had emptied his entire toy box. No big deal. As much of a neat freak as I am, his toys stay completely unorganized. Every night I just toss whatever is out into the closest container, so it's a pretty quick fix. However, a little while later when I stepped away to get the phone, I came back to a much bigger mess. He had discovered that I left the pantry door open. Stupid me. I walked into the breakfast area to find him standing in a pile of sugar with the bag still in his hand. All I could do was laugh and run to get my camera. You can see he's pretty proud of himself.

Honestly, as mad as I probably should have been, I found that this pile of sugar kept him entertained long enough for me to start supper. Once I finally did get around to cleaning it up, he wanted to help and then stood there cheering me on as I vacuumed up the pile.

Jack is also a HUGE fan of "Dada" or "My Da" as he sometimes calls him. Nothing excites him more than to hear that garage door open and see his dada on the other side of the door waving at him. Every night before bed he picks out several books to read with Dada and it completely tears him up for Travis to go outside without him. Here Jack is playing catch with Travis. I thought it was such a cute shot of him getting ready to catch the ball.
1 comment:
AWESOME!!! And it's great you went to grab your camera!!
Post a Comment