Jack's school had open house tonight. Each class "performed" and I have to tell you that I was on pins and needles waiting for Jack's class to go. The one-year old class is the "Buzzing Bees" and they all wore yellow tops with dark bottoms. They rode around in their buggies while "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee" played. It wasn't much and to see the video you can really tell that Jack wasn't at all impressed by the gym full of people, but I couldn't have been prouder if he had scored the winning touchdown in the Super Bowl. After the program, we visited his classroom where they gave us a little book of pictures, hand and footprints, and a drawing. I also learned what I already knew - that he is so sweet, the teacher's favorite (Travis said she probably told this to every parent, but I could tell she really meant it about Jack), and that he is a little angel during naptime, goes right to his mat, lays down and goes to sleep with no help from the teacher (boy does he have us fooled at home). Here are a few pictures from the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment