Marshall's umbilical cord fell off last Wednesday, so on Friday night, he got his first tub bath. He wasn't much for the sponge baths, so I was a little scared of how it would go. Turns out, it was more of an event for Jack than Marshall. He insisted on helping with every part of the ordeal. Here he is getting the water ready.
And here he is getting the wash cloth ready.
Have I mentioned that Jack got a camera for Christmas? My sister and I have always been horrible at waiting to exchange gifts at Christmas. She talked me into letting Jack open her gift a couple of weekends ago and he absolutely loves it. It's a VTech digital camera for kids and it takes real digital pictures, videos and has some games on it. I really need to upload some of Jack's pictures. Here he is taking pictures of Marshall in the bath.
And here are some pictures of the star of the show. As you can tell, he loved it! Bath #2 was last night and once again, Jack insisted on helping. He's a great big brother!
1 comment:
Post a Comment